Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Silent Reaing

Today I am Reading a new book called Weirdo8 I choose this book because I heard story's that this book will make you laugh so hard you will explode.The genre is Comedy and I have read from page 49 to 81.


Summary
When Weirdo arrived at school with grandma they set up Grandmas table to put the food she made.After that Weirdo went to visit Bella's and her grandmas table the made HOT apple pie it smelled DELICIOUS next he went to Hand- some and his grandad they made lobster it looked so FANCY.After that the last Table was Granny's but Granny's was different it was two tables fool of food everyone was surrounding and asking "whats that?" "is it good?''.After that I was telling them the food was actually nice and good everyone didn't believe me accept Bella,Bella came and talked with grandma telling here that she is Weirdos BEST FRIEND when granny heard this she was surprised because Weirdo ALWAYS talking about HER and Bella thought it was weirdo because Weirdo always talks about granny in front of Bella.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

No comments:

Post a Comment