Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey

Day 2 
Activity 2 -The Rules OF ENGAGEMENT 



During the early years in New Zealand, men and women would often marry at a young age. Women were expected to have babies and remain in the home caring for their children. Few, if any, left home in search of work. Men, on the other hand, were expected to work outside of the home.

These days, we don’t have the same strict expectations about work. Girls and boys can choose their own path in life. In fact, I was lucky enough to go to university and to follow my dream of becoming a teacher!

What is your dream job? Draw a picture of yourself doing your dream job and post it on your blog. You could be a doctor, an actor or even a zookeeper! I have drawn myself taking a picture of a beautiful castle in Poland because I would love to become a travel blogger and photographer one day.

Dream Job 


I want to become a doctour because I can help all those little kids with sickness and I wanna travel around the world and help kids and families to be healthy everyday.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Akesa,

    How cool that you want to be a doctor! That is an awesome job to aspire to. I wonder if you would like to be a doctor in a hospital or at a doctors office.

    What do you think you would have to do before you could become a doctor? I think you must have to prepare a lot to become a doctor!

    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Akesa,
    My name is Christopher
    I really like it how you want to be a doctor because you want to help all kids that are sick and you want to help all families to be healthy. How kind of you , you must be a really generous person.
    Well done Akesa keep up the good work and always chase your dreams :)

    ReplyDelete