Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2018

Silent Reading

Today I am reading a new book called A Theft timedetectors the genre is Adventure.I have read from page 14 to 25 and this is what happened.



Summary 
In this book their is a boy called tom and he had a bestfriend name Coxie and they went to the future and meet and girl called Lizba.This one night they went out and there was a MAN  in the street who had a GUN and he was pointing it to Tom and he FIRED it and Lizba went and covered Tom and got shot and the only thing that Coxie and Tom found was her skull and he chain necklace.After that Tom and coxie went back to the past and they were feeling down and sad after they finished collage they haven't spoke about what happed to Lizba and they NEVER spoke to each other for 2 and a half years.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Akesa
    My name is Ziggy I am from Wainui Beach School Gisborne NZ. I liked how added lots of detail in your summary.It was very clear to read and understand. I hope to be looking at more of your blog post. Keep up the good work. From Ziggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akesa,
    I come from Wainui Beach School. I loved reading your silent reading it was sad but exciting. I can't want to see what happens next.
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Akesa,
    My name is Kyra from Wainui Beach School. I think your summary is really good because you have explaned the book your reading really well. It reminds me of the summary I made on the book I was reading. Next time, try to remember all the capital letters at the beggining of peoples and places names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Akesa
    I'm Carter from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne. I liked how you added detail and put some words in capitals. Also the summary made heaps of sense and it was clear to read and I got a good idea of what the book is about. I look forward to seeing more of your cool summaries.
    From Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kesa ,
    I like how you explain very well what happened ,
    I really like the book and it sounds very interesting to read ,
    Maybe next time you can check your work to see if it makes sense and to use other words then "and".
    Good work.

    ReplyDelete