Pages

Saturday 9 March 2019

Illustration of 100 Words Challenge



" Ahhhhhhh" I screamed as loud as I can I felt like I was gonna puke as if I just ate something bad,I was on thr roller coaster screaming my lungs out and on the other hand my my bestfriend seemed to have the best time of his life.


" OMG " I couldn't concetrate I thought I was gonna fall off,my hands sweating holding on and having the worst butterflys in the world.On the rooller coaster when its was time to go down I had goosebumps I thought I was falling.


After the roller coaster ride I couoldn't think properly and not even walk,I also nealry pissed my myself on the ride.But holding on to my bestfriends hands and sqeezing hard as I can tought him a lesson to not force me on a roller coaster with him again.!!


3 comments:

  1. hi i am trinity i am from blaketown school in greymouth and 100 words thats alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there my name is Abbie and im am from blaketown school I am a year six and a 100 words is alot
    Bye have a really nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is jai i am from blaketown school and i like the way you did 100 words that's amazing by for now.

    ReplyDelete