Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey #Week 1

#Week 1 Day 2 Activity 3: Miracle on the Hudson


For this activity, we would like to hear about a time when you, or someone you know, was brave like Sully.

On your blog , recount a time when you (or someone else you know) did something brave.

I think a moment for me when I was brave was when I was in hospital I was very sick & was just diagnosed with rheumatic fever and I was very scared cause I've heard of this a lot of times and it wasn't good. Every night I would wonder if I sleep then never wake up but I prayed every night trying not to bring bad thoughts in my head then as you know after 5 to 6 weeks the doctors said I was well , Surprisingly so when I heard the news I was so happy.

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Akesa,

    It is lovely to meet you! I’ve heard great things from Jordan about St. Pius X, so I’m glad to see that you’ve jumped on to blog :) Im a blog commenter for the Summer Learning journey, in fact It’s my second year doing this! I have just completed my degree in teaching. If you want to learn more about me check out my blog!

    You are on an absolute roll with your activities, wow! I really commend your courage Akesa. Sometimes being brave can be really hard, but you are right in saying to try not bring bad thoughts in your head. I’m so glad that you got better. I really appreciate you taking the time to share this heart warming story with us.

    Keep up the awesome mahi Akesa! Have you tried using Google Slides to create a blog post? Give it a go, I’m looking forward to it.

    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging!
    So sorry that happened to you. Can't it also kill you, anyway.
    Re-read your writing because some of it doesn't make sence.
    But other than that you did a fantastic job of blogging!
    Keep up the good work!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lukas,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog ,Also rheumatic fever can't kill you because it has a medicine that can cure it.Lastly sorry for my writing and yes I did go back and check it.

      Delete
  3. Hi Akesa,
    Its me Christopher. I'm sorry that happened to you. Also I think your prayers worked.
    Also are you still diagnosed with rheumatic fever? Also you should check your writing because some of it doesn't make it sense.

    Has anyone done anything brave for you?
    Besides that your doing a great job! Have a great holiday!

    Malo Aupito
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christopher ,
      Thanks for your concern for me but I am very happy now that it's has gone away, Also I am not still diagnosed with rheumatic fever but I am taking medicine just in case it comes back. Lastly I'm sorry you had to read my writing and it didn't make sense but I did go back and fixed it.

      Delete