Pages

Sunday 7 April 2019

100 Words Challenge

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 5.24.43 PM.png


Dear Nana,
TIll this day I miss you. My heart still aches when I got the phone call of your passing.
Nana I know I didn't come to the funeral because  I had school but I really regret that.
I know what you would say if I had come.
I have so many things to say.
I wanted you to watch me until I complete college.
I want you to see me graduate from university and get my first job.
I really miss how you protected me from mum if I was getting a hiding but yeah we
had a our ups and downs but at the end of the day
we still loved each other.

4 comments:

  1. Hi My name is Latoia I am a year 6 at blaketown school and I hope you had anoth time with your nana that is so sad and bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akesa my name is Lara. I like what you have written and it sounds sad. One thing you need to learn to do is highlight your work and then press the Tx button so then your writing does not go off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey im Trajun from Blaketown school i'm sorry to her that but i just want to tell you something do you know how your writing is all over the side of the screen go to edit that post and highlight the writing and push the TX button and that should solve it and please make shaw to comment on my blog Ok Cya Buddy happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Skylah from grey Main school.
    I loved your story it brought tears to my eyes and really drawed me in I wish I could read more.

    I hope you are healed from her passing and I wish you well.

    Goodbye and good luck Skylah.

    ReplyDelete