Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

My speacial moment

Learning Goal 
write about one special moment from your holidays.

Use your personal voice, describe your special moment using your senses.


4 August Term 3
Bounce and Beyond
On Saturday the sun was shining and my sister’s and I were going to bounce and beyond and they were so excited that my sister Lose started jumping up and down we wanted to go to bounce and beyond because we hate staying home and going on our devices. We were just waiting for the skids lady to come and pick us up. Before the car came we had breakfast my brother cooked us some bacon toast and scrambled eggs and juice
That was the the best breakfast ever.

We heard a beeping noise outside I pulled the curtains to the side to see who it was then I saw the skids van then we ran outside I hopped in the van to go to glen taylor where all the skids kids are. When we got there we all had to wait for the bus to come I was so bored so they told us to go play with some toys or watch a movie I said I would like to watch a movie because it was the best movie ever it was called descendant 2.

My friend and I went to make the lunch for the kids with the skids lady we made colored butter I made blue butter I was shocked and still that it actually worked we made hot chocolate as well it was my first making it in a machine before the bus come we just had breakfast.Then they told us to get our bags and our goodie bags because we were going so I rushed to get my bag and rush outside where everyone was lining up so we all walked to the bus and we went off I was just talking to the teacher’s if they have been to the bounce and beyond.


When we got there I was so excited to go inside I could see lose’s face turning very excited when we went inside we had to get bands and then we went upstairs and we took off our shoes but left our socks on then the teachers said go now and play we all ran fast but I nearly fell on my head so i just walked and when I saw the castle I felt so excited to go on all of them so I ran and jumped on it and then we went down massive as slide and it was fun and my friend and I went to buy some ice cream and we added a lot of toppings and we went and played with the rest the kids.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment