Pages

Sunday 10 September 2017

What animal is like me




Panda Facts
1.A panda's daily diet and they love to eat leaves and bamboo
2. Pandas live in mountainous regions of central China
3. There is  3000 pandas  left in the world.
4. Pandas eat for about 16 hours and the rest of the time they sleep

My choice
It is black and white it is fat and chubby it lives in china where all their kinds are.
They like to eat bamboo and they are on a diet they eat for 16 hours eating and  they like to eat with their hand.
Their rest of the time they sleep it crawls on another panda and they are slow and cute.


What we have in common
My animal has- I have black thick hair and the panda has black and white thick fur.

My animal eats his food with its 2 front paws/hands.
It eats with it hands all the time for me I only eat with my hands sometime



No comments:

Post a Comment