Pages

Sunday 11 February 2018

My Special Moment In The Holiday

Learning Goal

We are writing a recount about our experience with our special moment in the holiday and Liturgy.
On New Years My family and I were going to the pools
I was so excited that my face was red.
When my mum was finishing making the  snacks,
I was doing my little siblings hair.
After when everything was done we all got
everything in the van and then on the radio it said it was gonna rain
I was so sad but my mum said we could still go.





When we arrived I ran straight inside with my bags
My mum payed then me and macky went straight
in the pool.When I was in the pool it was so cold it
was like there was ice in there,but macky said
move around so you can get warm.




After swimming we came and ate some chips
and drinks,When were finishing eating
I went to the slide it was so cool and it was so
dark it was like being in a cave.





When I was finished swimming I
went to get change, after I got change
we all ran to the van so we can go
home  and I  told myself I will never forget this memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment