Pages

Thursday 3 May 2018

My dream holiday Recount

Learning Goal
We are learning how to use our knowledge of writing a recount.
We are learning how to brainstorm our Dream Holiday recount using ideas

         
My luxury Vacation

One Bright sunny morning I woke up in the beautiful united Kingdom. Right next to me was my $300 dollars breakfast it had 4 of the finest pancakes and best cooked steak made from the best chef in the world.


After I ate my delicious breakfast I went to ask my parents if we could go to the beach so I could collect beautiful see shells and shinny pearls.They said yes so I ran straight to my room like a wild animal and started packing. 

When I was finish packing I ran out side of my room and went to call a limo to drop me off to the beach.When I got to the beach I could feel the soft sand oozing threw my feet.When I was in the water it felt like I was in Ice water so my mum said " move around so you can get warmer" and I did.

After swimming I felt a bit hungry so me and my mum went to buy some pizzas from the famous
Gordon Ramsay,When we were finished ordering I went to take the box and I could smell the pizza and I was drooling so much.


After eating I got up and went to collect sea shells and shinny pearls and found rainbow rocks and I threw them in the in the water and it was going up and down and it kept going.After collecting sea shells I went to sit down with my parent watching the sun setting and we just stayed their watching the sun while eating jumbo enormous Cheto puffs.

                        That was my Luxury Vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment