Pages

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Silent Reading

Today I am reading a book called CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS AND THE TYRANNICAL RETALIATION OF THE TURBO TOILET 2000,The genre is Adventure, comedy and Action.I have read from page 47 to 54 and this is what happened........


Summary
In this book Herod and George said to don't read page 47 because it is to much violence stuff to take in at once, So they told us to do a FLIP - O - RAMA which looks like its animated.
Herod and george was going back the the fueture because they were in the past fighting the TURBO TOILET 2000.
 
TO BE CONTINUED..........

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Mackenzie i'm from Greymain school. I think this story sounds interesting and I can't wait to read more. next time put more fall stop.I think this book is very funny. bye

    ReplyDelete