Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

My Basic Facts test



Learning Goal
I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.


I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the
knowledge
I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths

Last week Monday










This Monday
















Last week Monday I got 40 out of 60 and this Monday I got 38 out of 60 the things I need to work 
on is my find Dividend/Divisor.So I will keep practising in the Holiday until I succeed I will practise all my divisions until 
I get 38 out of 38.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Akesa my name is Daniel from Wainui beach school Gisborne, I like your post because you can show people how much you have progressed since Monday! I also like the way you have laid out your post. It is in a very easy way to read and has a unique layout

    Keep up the amazing work!

    P.S Did you find it difficult?.

    ReplyDelete