Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Timetables

Learning Goal
I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.


I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the
knowledge
I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths


Last week Monday










This Monday









Last week Monday I got 28 out 0f 38 and this Monday I also got 28 out of 30 The things I need to
work on is my (find Dividend/Divisor.When I was doing my timed I couldn't concentrate that much
because the teachers were talking and I couldn't think properly and I wasn't aloud to move because
after they talked they were talking to the whole class so next time I will always move somewhere quite
to sit and get 38 out of 38.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Akesa,
    my name is Obe from Wainui Beach School. Love doing times tables, its my favourite type of math. I only found one mistake which is awesome! It was the part where you put brackets and never ended with another bracket. But anyways this was a great blog post. See you next time!
    From Obe

    ReplyDelete