Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

The highlight of my holiday



My favourite highlight was going to the movies because I got to go with my friends.
The movie we were watching was training a dragon 2 because ever
since the movie came out my friend and I has been dying to watch it so we went.

When we got inside the room it was so exciting especially for Ata because she has
been wanting to watch this movie for a long time so
when the movie started and the room got dark ata’s face was so focused on the
screen and even her face turned red.

My favorite part of the movie was when they found the lost island of dragons because when
we watched that part my friend Ata her mouth was wide open as if she’s taking a
big bite of something.
During the movie  I couldn’t hear the movie because everyone around
me was munching too loud that some people even complained.


No comments:

Post a Comment