Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Writing

 Why are friends important


Everyone has friends: best friends or even your family members
can be your friend(s).
These kind of people are people who you spend time with
and trust them the
things you tell them.


Friends are there whenever you need them.
They remind you by telling you positive things about yourself.
When your feeling down they be there supporting you making you
feel good about yourself. 


Personally, I have experienced a “fake friend”.
I told her things that I trusted her with, but unfortunately,
things just weren’t working.
She had a lot of disadvantages towards me, but never
notified anything to me. But I have moved on. I have 2
great friends that treat me better than ever and support
me through every way. 


From my perspective, we all don’t need friends.
As you may have God to turn to, or your family, even a
counsellor if you don’t want anyone knowing anything.
Just know, you are the only one in control of yourself and
you’re friends with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment