Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

IN THE HOLIDAYS

Learning Goal 
write about one special moment from your holidays.

Use your personal voice, describe your special moment using your senses.

On Monday morning the sun was shining brightly I was so excited to go and watch  moana .I was so excited to to watch the movie we waited for the bus to come after like 10 minute it arrived I ran so fast that I fell I was laughing at the same time when we got on The bus turned so red because I was excited to watch the movie . When we arrived  we went to buy the food and ticket when we were done we went to find a spot to sit when we found one we sat down.The movie moana was all about place the heart of island and  when muie and moana save the islands from darkness the funny part when muie turned into  half human and half shark I was a laughing with my little sister and my mum said shhh .My saddest part was when the grandmother died one tear came from my eye and I didn’t even notice my sanks ran out .
After the movie my family and were still singing the moana song it was how far I’ll go when  went outside to wait for the bus we saw and lady that fainted because it was to hot when the bus arrived we went and the bus driver said how was it we said it was cool  we sang how far I’ll go .

Image result for moana

No comments:

Post a Comment