Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

What animal is like me ?

Facts about my animal
What it looks like -its hair, body, short or tall, big or small, colour of anima
I’t is black and white it is fat and chubby it has fur and short and furry tail it has two small ears
What it eats
A panda's daily diet and they love to eat leaves and bamboo
How it moves
It crawls on another panda it it walks slow.gs that crowl
Where it lives - describe where it lives

It lives in china where there is lots of trees and bamboo and rocks and creepy bugs

How it behaves (for Tuis only)


Your choice
It is black and white it is fat and chubby it lives in china where all their kinds are.
They like to eat bamboo and they are on a diet they eat for 16 hours eating and  they like to eat with their hand.
Their rest of the time they sleep it crawls on another panda and they are slow and cute.







My animal has
I have a black thick hair
My animal has a long brown tail.
I have black and  white thick fur
My animal eats his food with its 2 front paws/hands.
I eat with my hands all  the time and some time with fork and knife




No comments:

Post a Comment