Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Quick Write

3/8/17 Term3 

The worst day without wifi
When I came to school I saw the power was out I thought it was still early but It wasn’t so I went to class I was wondering if anyone was freaking out but no one was they were all listening to Abs and Tom so I just went at sat down and listened.
After that Mr coakley came in and was talking with Mrs Middleton I didn’t really know what they were talking about so when they were finished and then Mrs Middleton said shut down all you laptops.
I was freaking out when she said that because she said that the wifi is gonna turn off I was shaking because I loved wifi that I can’t live without it so
I just went and sat down and we played what my number but it was different we did it on the board.
Then the bell rang I went to get my lunch and sat down and ate it was wired eating in the dark. So after I ate I went to play with this cool as toy you can make the lights work after a few minutes I saw malia on her netbook she said Mrs said we can go on our netbook I rushed to get it and then went and chilled and did free time with friends it was the funny and scary power off day ever.   

No comments:

Post a Comment