Pages

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Summer Learning Journey

Day 3 -It's all in the family 
Activity 1-The more , The merrir


In the 1800s, most families were pretty big. In fact, many parents had an average of seven to nine children.  Imagine that you were a child in the 1800s and you had nine siblings.

On your blog, please tell us how you would feel. Would you enjoy being a member of such a large family? Why or why not?


 I would love to be in a big family but I already know how it feels because I come from a big family.I don't like being in a big family because the house is always noisy and loud.But sometimes they are alwas there for me when I am down.



2 comments:

  1. Hey there Akesa, thanks for completing another activity. I like hearing about people's opinions for this activity because it is always interesting what people have to say who come from a large family.

    What are some good things you like about being part of a big family? There must be some!

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akesa,
    My name is Christopher
    I really like it how you said the you would love a big family but you've already experienced it. That is nice and you said they are noisy but they are always there for you. They must be a really kind family.
    Well done Akesa keep up with the good work :)

    ReplyDelete