Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey #Week 1

#Week 1 Activity 3: Scaling New Heights

For this activity, please select a charity that you are interested in. You may choose your own or use one from our list (below). Read about the charity.
List of Possible Charities:
SPCA 
 (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) , They help protect 40,000 animals in New Zeland every year. Animals that are sick,Abondend,injured & abused SPCA is out saving them , Also 40,000 animals are helped by the SPCS Centers , 29,600 Animlas desxesed and microchipped thanks to SPCA lastly 2,500 School are given access to out free SPCA Education resourese.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akesa,

    Its me Christopher. How are you doing? Your charity is great. I love that they save animals. Do you have a pet? Also you should've included why you chose this charity.

    Also whats your favourite animal and why?
    Whats the most animals they have saved in a year?

    Besides that your doing a great job! Have a great holiday!

    Malo Aupito
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mōrena Akesa,

    My name is Kueni and I am one of the blog commenters for the summer learning journey. I am from the ako hiko cluster and thought i'd pop over to your blog this afternoon.

    Kei te pai on an awesome blog post this morning about your chosen Charity. I really like that you have chosen to talk about the SPCA charity, they are one of my favourite ones and I often visit one of my local shelters on the weekend with my nephew because he loves going there. You have written with great detail and I really enjoyed reading all that you have found.

    Do you have any pets of your own?

    Ka kite ano,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete