Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019



This week is activity week and one of the activity's we've done already is climbing the mountain. Climbing the mountain was very tiring like it felt like my legs were gonna come off anytime soon , My friends and I will stop half way every time just to breathe or drink something. Finally when we got to the top I thought that was it but no we had to go all the way down and meet everyone else so I used Sione as my drager to drag me down the mountain while he was dragging me I felt so scared for the first time in my life like I was nerly rolling down the whole mountain and hitting my head , I made it down with some people I was with then I rushed down to teat with everyone but during that people was sliding down and one of our classmates hurt them self and went to hospital I am so lucky for not sliding down.

No comments:

Post a Comment