Pages

Saturday 21 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey #Week 1

#Week 1 Day 4 Activity 2: What’s in a Name?

For this activity, imagine that you were allowed to change your name to anything that you wanted.

On your blog, tell us what you would change your name to and why you would choose that name.
If I would to change my name I would probably change it to " Monique " Why I chose this name because that was the first name I was originally named but my parents changed it , I want this name back because I had a lot of memorable memories when I was young and called by that name.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Akesa.

    Monique is a lovely name! It's unfortunate that you had your name changed. Did the name 'Monique' have any meaning behind it?

    Sincerely,
    Riiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Akesa

    Thanks for making such a great impact on this years' SLJ programme, "Changemakers: People who have changed the world" and for responding to this activity, What's in a Name?

    I agree with Riiana, it is really unfortunate that you had your name changed from Monique to Akesa - do you know why this is? Does Akesa translate in to Monique?
    I think that your name, Akesa, is fantastic and really unique. I know quite a few Monique's and although it's a beautiful name, I feel that they have to try harder to stand out. Does that make sense?

    Looking forward to reading your next post!

    Ngā mihi,
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete