Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey #Week 2

#Week 2 Day 3 Activity 2: The Right to an Education
For this activity, we would like you like you to write a short story. The story can be about anything that you wish but to receive full points it must be at least 10 sentences long!

On your blog, share your short story. We can’t wait to read it!
Story :
As I walked through the loud city dragging my bag while the street light turn from colours to colours, I hear my phone ringing so I picked it up and it was from my mum she said " I love you" and I told her that I loved her more. While she was talking to me it sounded like she was crying I didn't notice that tears were running down my face so I asked where she was now and she said at the hospital, Hearing this got me scared and made my eyes bawl even more.
When Running to the hospital bad thoughts coming in and I didn't want to believe it so I ran 10 times harder and as I approached the door to the hospital I saw my mum talking to a doctor but she was crying. I ran to her and asked whats going on and she told me that she was diagnosed with cancer and she doesn't have long to live hearing this my heart dropped, I hugged her very tightly and we were both crying together so I told her that tomorrow we will do everything she wants to do.
The next day I woke up ran to the hospital all dressed still sad and heart broken but I put on a bright big smile for my mum, When I arrived I ran to her room but a lot of doctors were coming out of there and told me that my mum died an hour ago I didn't know how to react to this but just cried and cried outside of her room because I didn't want to my mum like that. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh...what an emotional read Akesa! Great narrative and use of descriptive language...but such sad content. Remember - Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete