Pages

Tuesday 31 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey #Week 2

#Week 2 DAY 2: TAKING ACTION

For this activity, please imagine that you are Mr Mandela and that you are living at Robben Island prison. You have been given a journal and each night you write in it.
On your blog, write a journal entry imagining that you are Mr Mandela. What do you think he did each day? How did he feel? Include as much detail as you can in the journal entry.

Dear to whoever reads this,
It's another night in this prison it gets colder by the night falls my toes feeling very numb and very icy cold. Today was the same old just thinking of the day I get out and why people have to be so cruel to each other and can't just get along with each other peacefully . I hope whoever reads this can make a difference in the world and not sit around and watch. I'm not a lonely person even though I sound like one but I get a visitor but at leased I know they still care to come visit me here in this prison. After I get out of this place I for sure will make a difference not just for me but for the whole world.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora again Akesa,

    Hopefully your Monday is treating you well! Although our weather in Auckland isn’t the greatest today at all. Hopefully the wind disappears and the sun comes out to shine.

    What a beautiful and well-written journal entry. You have included so many descriptive words to really make your story pop. One of my favourite descriptive words is ‘icy cold’ and ‘lonely’. By adding interesting words it allows the reader/audience to picture the story in their heads.

    You’ve done such an excellent job on this. Keep up the great work Akesa!

    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete