Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey #Week 1

#Week 1 DAY 3: TEAM PLAYERS

#Week 1 DAY 3: TEAM PLAYERS


For this activity, let’s imagine that you could be a superhero for a day. What three superpowers would you most like to have?
On your blog, please list the three superpowers, tell us why you have chosen each one, and tell us what you are going to do with them.

(1) For my supper powers I want to time travel because I would go back to my love ones who have died , or I might use it to fix my mistakes.

(2) I want to have the ability to be invisible because I love scaring people and that's just a great supper power for me to have.

(3) I would want to the have the ability to fly. I chose that because flying seems really cool and you don't need to pay a lot of money to go on plain because you can fly anywhere you want and anytime.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Akesa again,

    Did you enjoy this activity? I really liked it because students get the opportunity to think outside the box. Especially limiting your powers to 3 super powers can be tricky because you have to really consider what makes and breaks it.

    I agree with you, I would want to be able to fly as well. You won’t have to pay any money to fly on the plane. But you also wouldn’t be able to take any luggage with you. What would a negative be with flying? I’m keen to hear your ideas!

    Keep up the great work! You are really doing an amazing job :)

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Akesa,
    Its me Christopher.
    Its great to see your still blogging.

    You superpowers are great but you have miss spelled a few words.
    Also just like you I love scaring people espicially my siblings.
    Besides that have a great holiday!

    Malo Aupito
    Christopher

    ReplyDelete