Pages

Sunday 22 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey #Week 1

# Week 1 Day 5 DAY 5: AGAINST THE ODDS


For this activity, we would like to learn more about the things that are important to you.
On your blog, please share three things that you treasure and say why they are treasures to you.
3 Important things that matter to me:
1. First off my family is very important to me because they are always there to support me in things I do in my little life. Also they love me to death even when I don't deserve there love or when I'm annoying them they just don't get sick of me.

2. Secondly My friends are important to me because they always motivate me to do the best I can and never give up and believe in myself. They always find a way to put a smile on my face when I'm feeling down or sad that's what makes me love them to death. Befriends names ( Annie & Leka)

3. Lastly what's important to me is netball because netball really helped me physically and emotionally I feel free when I'm playing and it gets everything that bothers me off my mind. and I enjoy my time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Akesa, this is Mrs Collins from Manaiakalani and I'll be commenting on blogs over term break. Well done on posting and participating in the SLJ this year. I really like the narrative you shared about your "treasures"... Keep blogging, and commenting on others, to increase your chance of winning one of the awesome prizes and to keep up your learning over the school break!

    ReplyDelete