Pages

Monday 13 January 2020

Summer Learnign Journey #Week 3


#Week 3 DAY 3: INVENTIVE INVENTORS

For this activity, please visit the ‘Build Tiny New Zealand’ website and scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find a series of Video Tours of tiny houses. Watch any three videos on the site.
On your blog, tell us whether, or not, you would like to live in a tiny house one day. Please be sure to tell us why you feel the way that you do.
I would love to live in a tiny house house because it's my dream to live in those houses cause it looks very spacious and its just good for me to live in. Also the best part is that it can be built to match my lifestyle and how I want it to be, the on thing that I fell in love with in the tiny houses is that you can lift the top of the stairs and there is more room in there to put things in there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! I liked how you described of what you thought was good of the tiny houses. But what do you mean it would b e good for you?
    Keep up the good work!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Akesa,

    You’re right! You can build your tiny house to fit your lifestyle and needs. I also really like the idea that you can change the house around. Here’s a really cool video I found of a tiny house https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFNdIup9kS0

    Although they’re are positive and negatives to having a tiny house. One major negative is hosting. You wouldn’t be able to have family or friends over as the space would be too small. This would be a big one for me as I do love having a crowded house. I personally wouldn’t live in a tiny house due to this reason.

    Can you think of any other positives of living in a tiny house?

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete