Pages

Sunday 12 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey #Week 3

Activity 2: iMoko
For this activity please think about your own health and well-being (hauora). What do you, or those in your family, do to stay healthy?

On your blog, share five things that you do to stay healthy and strong.
 
1.) My family for us to stay healthy and strong we go on walks together and go to the gym.

2.) My family we go on diets together or we won't eat junk for a whole week.

3.) My family eats a lot of fruits and and sometimes vegetables.

4.) My family always watches the portions of foods we eat.

5.) Lastly we always go for late night runs after we eat.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Akesa,

    You have listed some really good ideas to keep healthy and strong! I really like your idea of going out on walks together. Do you know of any places you could walk around you? Even walking to a park?

    Yes you’re right you should always make sure you are drinking enough water! We are supposed to be drinking around 2-3+ litres of water a day. Which is x2 big bottles of water that you find in the supermarket. Which is actually quite difficult. I try to finish 1.5L before lunch time and then the rest before I go to bed.

    Do you have any goals coming into 2020? Mine is to drink more water! Keen to hear back from you :)

    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete