Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey #Week 4

Activity 2: Try Your Own Tapa
For this activity please create your own tapa cloth design. You can draw your design on paper or using a drawing app such as Google Draw.

On your blog, post an image (photo or screenshot) or your tapa design and describe what each part of your picture represents (means).

The fish on the Tapa cloth is a symbol of life for me, For the turtle's I connect more with it's shell because it's hard and its a symbol of protection and hard work.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! That's right you are a hard worker! But what do the paterns, flowers and the fish represent?
    Other than that keep up the good work!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Akesa,

    Again, congratulations on completing a lot of activities with the Summer Learning Journey. Just a friendly reminder that you have 6 activities left to do and then you your finished!!

    That is such a great idea that the turtle which has a hard shell is the symbol of protection and hard work. I never thought about it like that. That is really clever. Have you ever seen a turtle before? I have seen a turtle but I have never seen a turtle in its natural habitat. This is on my bucket list! I nearly had the opportunity when I went to Vanuatu!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete