Pages

Friday 10 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey #Week 3

    #Week 3 DAY1: Driving Digital

     INNOVATION

    For this activity please take screenshots of four different websites that you find helpful for your learning. They can be websites that you use in class or websites that you use on your own at home. Present the screenshots as a poster or put them into a presentation.
    On your blog, share your poster or presentation of your favourite learning websites.
    1.) First helpful tool that helps me at school & home is Mail because I can contact my teacher if I need help or anything.







    2.) Second helpful website to help me during school days is my class site, this helps me because there is a weekly notice which tells me whats gonna happen this week and there is many more things in there to help me.







    3.) Thirdly my helpful website I use is Google cause I can search anything I don't know and it provides me with meaning and information I can understand properly.

    4,) My last helpful website is youtube because I get to watch helpful videos to help me during school hours and at home too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey again Akesa,

    Almost the end of the day. What are you looking forward to this afternoon? I am not looking forward to driving back home in traffic (it’s now taking 50 minutes to get home). I am looking forward to cleaning my room, making a delicious dinner and I want to try to go to the gym.

    I agree with you, Gmail which is Google’s email, is so helpful. In fact we don’t know how much we actually rely on these applications. That’s awesome that you have picked your class site as one of your favourite learning websites. I also know how helpful your class sites are. You can see what needs to be completed, homework and extra work.

    Do your parents have access to this website too? That would be so helpful!

    Keep up the awesome work

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete