Pages

Monday 13 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey #Week 3

Activity 3: Putting Our Heads Together


For this activity, we would like you to imagine that John Kirwan, Mike King and/or the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge called you up and asked you to design a new poster for their organisation. You could use Google Draw to help design your poster.

On your blog, post a final copy of your poster and include a description of the poster. What is on the poster? Why did you include the pictures or words that you did? The more that you can tell us about your design, the better!


This is my poster and why I chose Emotional Health was because I know a lot of people who is very in control  of their feelings , thougts & opinion of people around them. For myself I'm a talker and I'm also a straight forward person so if I have something in my head I just say it but I am manging it well to keep my mouth shut.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Akesa,

    What an awesome poster how did you create this? Was this through Google Drawings? I checked out this website which shows you different ways you can use Google Drawing which I found extremely useful, you should take a look https://www.maketecheasier.com/get-creative-with-google-drawings/
    I really like how you have chosen emotional health as your organisation. That's great that you are a talker. Being a talker can be incredibly helpful as you can talk to someone about how you are feeling. Some people find talking really difficult and more importantly expressing your feelings.

    Do you know any ways you could express yourself more? I believe journal writing could help you talk about your feelings more often. Sometimes writing what your feeling on a piece of paper allows you to think about why you’re feeling this.

    Would love to hear back from you

    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete