Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Summer learning Journey #Week 4

DAY 5: DANCING QUEENS

For this activity, watch this video of their award winning performance. What do you like about the performance? What did the dance crew do well? What could they work on?
On your blog, write a review of The Royal Family performance. Please talk about the dance, dancers, costumes, and the music. What did you like? What didn’t you like as much? What do you think could have been improved?
I'm a big fan of royal family I love the dancers and the costumes are just pretty and it suits all the dances they do. I don't think I dislike anything about them or their dances.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! Wow I didn't really like them but I think you just kind of changed my mind! I'am also a big fan of the royal family.
    Would you join their dance group if you could?
    Great work Akesa!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Akesa!

    I am always blown away with The Royal Family’s performances. Every single dance they do is amazing. I always think how on earth do they create great dances every single time without fail?

    I also think it’s hard to fault the dancers. They are always on time, they have impressive facial expressions and so on.

    Next time you should try out Google Slides! It’s a fun way to present your information.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete