Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey #Week 4

Activity 2: K-pop heroes
For this activity, please watch this CBS Sunday Morning Special about BTS.

On your blog, tell us your opinion on BTS. Please don’t just say whether or not you like them, but tell us what it is that you like (or don’t like) about them.

I love BTS like I can't put it in to words and that's just how much I love them and their music. I like them because they have the ability to make me smile, Also I like them because they are who they are.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Akesa,

    I really like the pink hair! I would imagine that you would need to bleach it blonde then dye it pink. They all seem to have the same hairstyle, don’t you think? What hair is your favourite?

    I have one friend who is really into K-Pop, I personally don’t enjoy it as much. But I do agree with you they have really cool dance moves and I did not know they were rappers. Who is your favourite rapper?

    Next time you should try attaching photos to make your blog stand out.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas, again.
    Great to see you blogging! Wow you must be their biggest fan!I like how you said they have the ability to make you smile.
    Do you have anything you don't like about them? What's your favourite album of them?
    Great work Akesa!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete