Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Summer Learning Joureny #Week 4

Activity 3: The Diary of Anne Frank
For this activity, we would like you to imagine that you have a diary. In your diary please write a story about your most extraordinary day. What happened? You can tell us about an actual event or you can make one up. It’s totally up to you! Please be as creative as you can.

On your blog, post a diary entry about your extraordinary day. Please start your post with the words “Dear Diary”.

Dear Diary,
I had just the weirdest dream ever, in my dream I was standing in the middle of the road and there was a fire and what weird was I couldn't move and it was more scary and weird is that it look exactly like my house so I started screaming but none was near. So I woke up and suddenly the sky is orange and I thought something was seriously wrong with my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Akesa,

    This is a really interesting diary entry about your dream that you had. Was this the day that Auckland’s skies turned orange due to the Australian Bushfires? You must have really been thinking about the fires since you were dreaming about it. This often happens with dreams.

    You did an awesome job on explaining every detail. We could really picture your story in our heads.

    Keep up the great work Arvay! Have you ever tried to use posters & infographics to create a blog post? They are A LOT easier to create than you think! Here’s the link to all the different ways you can create blog posts https://sites.google.com/manaiakalani.org/manaiakalani-cybersmart/being-cybersmart/smart-learners/digital-learning-objects

    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas, again.
    Great to see you blogging! Wow that must of been dipressing. I always have that when theirs something chasing me and I run so slow and it's scares me! Also re-check your writing because some of it doesn't make sence.
    Other than that you did an awesome job!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete