Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey #Week 4

Activity 3: Concluding the Journey 
For this activity, please reflect on your experience with the Summer Learning Journey programme this year.
On your blog please tell us:

  1. Which activity you enjoyed the most
  2. Which activity you enjoyed the least
  3. Three things that you learned while completing the programme
  4. What changes/improvements you would make to the programme for next year

1.) The activity I enjoyed the most was #Week 1 Day 1Activity 2: Discovering Aotearoa

2.) The activity I enjoyed least was the maths equations.

3.) I learned a lot of things during this program was to have searching skills and taking your time reading and listening to things.

4.) For this year's SLJ is improve on reading things properly and to reread and check spelling mistakes.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Akesa,
    I am Vitaraag and I am participating in the Summer Learning Journey this year! I am from the Ako Hiko cluster. Congratulations on finishing the whole Summer Learning Journey! You have accomplished such a big achievement. I am so proud of you. I also enjoyed the activity where you read about who was the first person on New Zealand. I like to discover things about countries! Once again congratulations on finishing all 60 activities, that is a lot. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you finish. Congrats on finishing the SLJ programme. I'am so proud for you to finish the programme. Wow lot's of people didn't enjoy the maths equation. But I didn't mind it took more time to finish thats all.
    Great work Akesa and have a great summer!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Akesa,

    Another activity completed! Ka pai.

    Thank you for reflecting on your experience with the Summer Learning Journey. I'm glad you learned some new skills and practice some you may already have! :)

    I see that you have a few more activities to go before you complete the Summer Learning Journey. I can't wait to see you complete them all over the next week, so you can get as many points as you possibly can before the SLJ ends! There are some AWESOME prizes this year, I got to see a sneak peak yesterday (I won't be spilling any details :P).

    If you need any help figuring out what activities you have left to complete, do let me know and I can help you figure it out! We are here to help :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete