Pages

Saturday 11 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey #Week 3

#Week 3 Activity 2: Influencers 
For this activity please imagine that you had the chance to create your own YouTube channel. What would it be about? What kinds of videos would you create and post?
On your blog, write a description of the YouTube channel you would like to create.
I were to create a youtube Chanel it would be all about me doing things that's fun and the videos would be about going to different countries and maybe how I get up in the morning to go to school.

2 comments:

  1. Great aspiration Akesa for a YOUTUBE CHANNEL - remember you need to be 13 before you can do so thou! Who would be your target audience? Keep blogging and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Akesa!

    So great to see you back in action! You have done so many activities at such a high standard. Just a reminder that you haven’t completed W1 D5 A2, W2 D1 A2, W2 D4 A2, W2 D5 BONUS, W3 D3 BONUS & W4 D3 BONUS. These still reward you points!

    That would be such a great idea! I really like the idea of everything you do before you go to school.

    There are a lot of Travel blogs around the internet. Before I went to Vanuatu I watched multiple video blogs of people who have been before. This was to see where to go or where to avoid. I have only started watching YouTube recently. I didn’t know that there were so many VLOGS (Video Blogs) to watch from.

    You should check out this blog https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eMAXOp2PvA
    Let me know what you think :)

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete