Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Summer Learnign Journey #Week 4

DAY 3: SCREEN LEGENDS

For this activity, we would love to know more about your interests (passions) and your future plans. What do you think that you would like to do when you are older? Do you have a specific job in mind?
On your blog, please tell us about your future plans (i.e. what you plan to do when you finish high school or college). Would you prefer to start working right away or to continue with your studies?

My future plans is too finish high school and maybe go to college cause I was told you don't need to go college to be successful but I also know it's good for me to go there.
So after I finish College I wanna pursue my dream job of becoming a famous hair stylest and I know that's not the best Job out there but I love doing unique hairstyles on myself and other people.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Akesa,

    Wow what a cool idea to become a hairstylist! I have two really great friends who are hairdressers. They absolutely love it as they can express themselves through the hair. You can be creative and it’s a fun job.

    But at the same time, being a hairdresser is a really tough job. You have so much pressure on doing a good job and often the client can change their mind. I know I always change my mind. I believe you just need to do what you love! If you love doing unique hair styles then go ahead and become a hairdresser :)

    Keep up the awesome work Akesa!

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! Wow that's a cool dream job! Did you know that college can help you more in subjects. Whats your least favourite job you wouldn't do?
    Great work Akesa!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete