Pages

Monday 13 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey #Week 3

DAY 4: HAUORA
For this activity, please follow this link to view the list of Nobel Prize winners, choose one, read about them and then share your learning on your blog.

On your blog, tell your readers who you chose and then tell us about them in five to ten sentences. Who were they? What did they do that was so special? Feel free to include a picture of your chosen Nobel Prize winner on your blog.
I have chosen Peter Handke, he was born on the 6 of December 1942. Peter handke was living in chaville in France at the time. He won the Noble Prize in Literature 2019 for his influential work that with linguistic ingenuity has explored the periphery and the specificity of human experience”

3 comments:

  1. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! I like how you had a couple of sentences but put so much information in them. But the activity said to put five to ten sentences.
    Other than that keep up the good work!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done on posting a positive, thoughtful & meaningful.
      I am sure that Akesa really appreciates your feedback as well.

      Hope you're enjoying the Summer Learning Journey!

      Cheers,
      Georgia

      Delete
    2. Kia ora Akesa,

      Hope you are having a great day! I am trying to comment back to all your posts, you sure have completed a lot, kai pai!

      I have never heard of Peter Handke before. Just a reminder that you will need to put your facts into your own words. I know this can be difficult sometimes but it is extremely important as we won’t be able to reward you the full points. Let me know if you need any help and I can do my best!

      Did you know that the first Nobel Peace Prize was awarded in 1901? That was 119 years ago, wow! That sure was a long time ago. Do you know any facts about the Nobel Prize? I would love to know more. Let me know :)

      Nga mihi,
      Georgia

      Delete