Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Summer Learning Jounrey #Week 4

Activity 3: Girl Power
For this activity, we would like to choose one role model and tell us about them. What makes them a role model? They can be people you know personally, people you have seen on television or the internet, people you have heard on the radio or people you have heard about from a friend of family member. You do not have to know them personally.

On your blog, tell us about your chosen role model. Please be sure to tell us why you think they are a role model.
My role model is my best friends. They are a role model to me because even though they get a bad score or something in school they never give and they are always trying to get back up there that's what inspired me to do that too. Lastly they always build up my confidence because I am a very shy girl and I appreciate the time and love they give me.

2 comments:

  1. Morena Akesa,

    It’s another gloomy and overcast day in Auckland. Although I’m still working from inside so I actually don’t mind it being an average day. In fact I think I actually prefer it. Yesterday it only got warm in the afternoon! So maybe that will happen today.

    I really appreciate the idea that your role models are your best friends. I believe that you have to have positive people around you, that you look up to. It makes you want to be a better person, just like your friends. That is awesome that your friends look after you and build your confidence.

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas, again.
    Great to see you blogging! Wow my friends are my role models too! Your friends must so special to you then!
    Have you been their role model?
    Great work Akesa!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete