Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Summer Learning Jounrey #Week 3

DAY 5: CREATIVITY +

For this activity please watch this video about the Pasifika Aquabots competition that was held in Nelson. The students had to navigate their Aquabots around a swimming pool, collecting things and visiting different ‘islands.’
On your blog, tell us whether you would like to join an Underwater Robotics team at your school. Why or why not?
I think I would join a Pacific Aquabots if we had it at our schools because its very interesting to see them race and I have always been interested in bots cause it;s very fun and cool to build them too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! I would also join if we had it at our school. Re-check your punctuation and spelling because some of it doesn't make sence.
    Keep up the good work!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Akesa,

    I agree with you, I also would like to join the Underwater Robotics team as you would really learn how to work in a team. You can also learn something new that you might not be able to learn elsewhere. Learning something new can sometimes be difficult and even daunting (tending to overwhelm or intimidate). But sometimes you have to realise that there will always be something new to be learnt, no matter what age or stage in your life.

    What type of robot would you make? I would make an Underwater Robot that floated under my feet so I could stay afloat without any struggle.

    Keen to hear back from you! Keep up the awesome work

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete