Pages

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey #Week 4

Activity 2: En Pointe 
For this activity, please choose your favourite inspirational quote from this website. Create a text graphic using this quote.

On your blog, share your text graphic and underneath it, explain what it means to you.

“I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” 

I chose this quote because it connects with me very much because I don't love studying but I love learning new things everyday,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akesa.
    It's Lukas.
    Great to see you blogging! I love your quote or the one you choose. I also don't like studying but it's still good for me and I do like learning.
    Keep up the good work Akesa!

    Kind Regards
    Lukas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Akesa,

    So great to see you back in action! You have done so many activities at such a high standard. Just a reminder that you haven’t completed W1 D5 A2, W2 D1 A2, W2 D4 A2, W2 D5 BONUS, W3 D3 BONUS & W4 D3 BONUS. W4 D3 BONUS. These still reward you points!

    I really love your quote about studying. You are so right. When you say the word studying you automatically get annoyed. This negative thinking is how people procrastinate and lose motivation to do the work that they need to do. But if instead you think ‘I need to learn to understand this issue or idea’ you simply are changing the way you think.

    What do you think about this? I really love this quote too!
    Keep up the awesome work :)

    Blog you later,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete